Tuesday 6 September 2011

What do I think Is good?

There's lots of things that I would class as being good, that's the good thing about the word good (Pardon the pun), its a personal opinion, so whether you agree or disagree its simply just the things i like/enjoy.

-Pineapples
-Metal Music
-Festivals
-Driving
-Mountain dew
-Spray Paint
-Route one clothing store
-Conspiracy Theorys
-Liverpool One
-Playing Guitar
-Street Art
-Keaton Henson
-Mac
-Tetris
-Coffee
-Trainers
-Coors Light
-Toast
-Cameras
-Amsterdam
-Winsford Carvery
-Northwich Weatherpsoons


Mind Maps

Places I think are Good.



Objects I think are Good.


Activities I think are Good.


A list of My opinions I think are Good....(Some may argue most of them haha)

-Facebook is ironically ruining communication.
-Medicinal cannabis should be regulated for suffering patients of illnesses like MS and cancer.
-Graffiti/Street art should be much more accepted by people as an art form.
-Mac will eventually outgrown P.C
-911 was a government Inside Job
-UFO's are simply advanced government technology back engineered from from objects found at crash sites.
-My mums cooking is guaranteed better than your mums cooking.


Concepts I think are Good.

-Graffiti and Street art should be classed as two different art forms but given an equal amount of credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment